Monday, May 6, 2013

Last Week of Classes

We're finally down to the last week of classes!  I'm so excited and ready for summer.  Too bad that I'll be doing nothing but homework this week, I'll be so happy when I'm finally done with everything.  This warm weather that we've been having isn't making it very easy for me to sit on my computer and get work done though. 
My plan for this past weekend was to sit down and get a lot of work done, that was a bit unsuccessful.  It was so nice out that I had to enjoy the day.  I was able to get some things done in the mornings.  I guess I can't complain though, I enjoyed fishing and playing lawn games all weekend.  Unfortunately, I didn't catch anything other than algae.  I did win at cornhole a few times though!  Now I need to catch up and finish up all my work for this last week of classes.

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous that you got some time off! I've been working for the past couple weeks straight on homework. Playing corn hole is one of my favorite things to do before Pirate games. We're almost done though! Just a couple more classes and some finals. I'm so ready for summer except for the working on summer part lol.

    ReplyDelete